So far, no luck.
They are from IKEA. I was asking $10.00 a piece or $25.00 for all 3. Is that too much?
The black one is new, white is used but in great shape and the brown one, well it is in good shape too but I painted it black and ended up scraping it all off. It only has a few specs of blk still on it but it will come off.
Any takers??



It's too bad I don't have any pictures of them up with stuff on them but I took them down and didn't realize I was going to want to get rid of them. That thought came later. SO, I had to hold them up while Keion took the pictures. It's the best we could do :-)



1 comment:
Rats, I just bought shelves from Home Depot. I totally would have bought them. I'll have to take pictures and post them on my blog so you can see them. Hope you had a good New Years Eve!
Post a Comment