Kids are great for shoveling!! Kyle will go out and shovel still cause he likes doing it. But I'm sure the day will come shortly when I have to make him shovel my driveway.
Amen to that Karrie Jo! I was going to say the same thing! Forget the ipod touch, get that kid some winter clothes! If you want to send him out here for a few weeks, I've got a nasty driveway that needs shoveled! Mikkel
Karrie Jo and Mikkel, are you forgetting that when they become teenagers they aren't cold anymore? Seriously, don't you remember going to school without a coat when it was freezing outside all because you had to be cool. Plus he is working so hard, he is staying warm. I wish he was here to help me out. Keion, you could stay really warm shoveling my driveway.
can't wait for that! although i have told myself to never unload the dishwasher again. it is now officially the boys' job. trying to think of other stuff they can do too.
7 comments:
Kids are great for shoveling!! Kyle will go out and shovel still cause he likes doing it. But I'm sure the day will come shortly when I have to make him shovel my driveway.
That poor kid looks like he is FREEZING! He needs a coat and some gloves... You would think he forgot he was from Idaho.
Amen to that Karrie Jo! I was going to say the same thing! Forget the ipod touch, get that kid some winter clothes! If you want to send him out here for a few weeks, I've got a nasty driveway that needs shoveled!
Mikkel
Karrie Jo and Mikkel, are you forgetting that when they become teenagers they aren't cold anymore? Seriously, don't you remember going to school without a coat when it was freezing outside all because you had to be cool.
Plus he is working so hard, he is staying warm. I wish he was here to help me out. Keion, you could stay really warm shoveling my driveway.
You are an awesome kid. Love ya tons!!!
Oh, Yeah! I am soooo looking forward to it.
I can't wait for that day! I am so done with shoveling!
can't wait for that! although i have told myself to never unload the dishwasher again. it is now officially the boys' job. trying to think of other stuff they can do too.
Post a Comment