I know that is what I said I was going to do but...
This past week we had a birthday and a visitor!
We were all having too much fun and I just couldn't pull myself away to blog.
Kylan was lucky to have his brother, Kevin, visit during his birthday week.
We all had a blast with him here.






For his birthday, Kevin gave Kylan a gift from Hermes. Kevin always gives fun, unique gifts.
We are all anxious for spring to arrive and for all the snow to melt. We also look forward to other family coming to visit...we can't wait!



5 comments:
Glad to know you are still alive :) Kevin must be the one who dresses really well and does the pictures??
So glad you guys are busy and having fun with your visitor. Kevin looks great...such a hottie! I know Jared and Mikkel are anxious to come soon. I am jealous! Love you....
Happy Birthday to Kylan!! Glad you could enjoy a visit from your family! Tell everyone hello.
Sandra
Happy Birthday Kylan! Seeing these pics makes me wish my siblings could come visit.
Hope Kylan had a great Birthday. I am jealous Mikkel and BIG J get to come visit next. I would love to come out, soon! I am sure it was great to see Kevin. I can't wait to talk to you so I can hear all of his great ideas! I wish Kevin would come to my house for a week and help me out. I'm sure I couldn't afford him. ANYWAY, glad to see you back in the blogging world.
Post a Comment