Hey girl, I love keeping up with your family. I am not always good about leaving comments, but I do look often!! I'm just not as creative as you when it comes to leaving "clever" commments. I have to make my blog private because Darin is deploying. He is leaving May 1st, and will be gone for 7 months!!! I don't want random people to know that he is gone, and that I am home by myself!! Any way, I will send you an invite. Looks like life is good, tell Keion and Kylan Hello! -Jen
3 comments:
No way! That's awesome. I NEED that costume!
Your siblings look like they would be so much fun.
Hey girl, I love keeping up with your family. I am not always good about leaving comments, but I do look often!! I'm just not as creative as you when it comes to leaving "clever" commments. I have to make my blog private because Darin is deploying. He is leaving May 1st, and will be gone for 7 months!!! I don't want random people to know that he is gone, and that I am home by myself!! Any way, I will send you an invite. Looks like life is good, tell Keion and Kylan Hello!
-Jen
Post a Comment