Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day

A little late, I know.
I had a wonderful Mother's Day.
From the little (or not so little) boy who makes me a mother...

The outside of the envelope:
To: Mom
From: The Awesomest son in the world!

The card:
This Mother's day I was going to give you a better attitude...
Inside of card: But I got you this card instead.

Keion then wrote a sweet note inside but my favorite line was..
I will always love you no matter what kind of attitude I have.
Photobucket

Photobucket
And as you can see.
This kid is full of attitude!

2 comments:

karrie jo Winder said...

This kid is FUNNY! I am sure he has you guys laughing all the time. What a GREAT KID.

Kristi said...

It's not because I am a biased aunt. That Keion, truly, is one of the BEST kids I know. Love and miss him...and you and Kylan too, of course! :)