The bad thing about medical school and residency= when we go separate ways.
We had a final get together with the Higbee's before the head off on their next adventure. We are going to miss them A LOT.
We went to Uncle Ray's for a LITTLE ice cream!
(I really ruined this picture, I guess I was excited or something but the other one was blurry)

(I wasn't going to use this picture because it was blurry but couldn't help it because of the little red head on the left, her expression is priceless!)




Friends are our family away from family and we love em!



1 comment:
Why am I sad that the Higbees are leaving? I saw this and thought, Oh...that's too bad. Seriously, I feel like I know them through your blog! You guys have had some fun times, and I am happy they have been good friends to you all.
Post a Comment