Monday, June 21, 2010

World Cup 2014- BRAZIL

I'm having the best time watching the cup this year.
The U.S. games have been a little intense and have caused me to yell out more than I would like to admit. Obviously in a not so good way!
They say if you write it down and make it a goal, it is more likely to happen so here it is.
We have to go to the next World Cup in Brazil. Two birds with one stone, Brazil and the Cup. Can't beat that.
And you can't beat Keion's soccer team. They finished their season undefeated as well as winning 2 out of 3 soccer tourney's they went to and the one they didn't win they took 2nd.
These pictures should have been posted over a month ago.
I hope to be better at blogging now that school is out...don't hold your breath though!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: