Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boatin' in Boise

Another stop on our trip out west was to visit my brother and his family and Kylan's sister and her family.
Fortunately the two families get along and we all headed to Lucky Peak for an awesome day on the water.
One of the highlights of the trip fo sho!!
I just couldn't decide on what pictures to cut out so I decided to post all of them. Believe it or not I actually cut out over 100 other photos that were taken that day.

Keion throwin' up the gang signs trying to act like he is hard. Too bad that we all know he is just the opposite.
Photobucket
Keion with my bro's wife, Kristi (just had a baby, she looks amazing!).
Photobucket
The tube that even the littlest kids can ride but wicked enough to throw 3 adults!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this picture with the girls looking up at Keion. They had a BLAST!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This kid (nephew Owen) should be a model, look at that face.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The little spit-fire giving me the "call me" pose, had one of the biggest spills of the day.
Photobucket
Check this out...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She got right back on the tube. Tougher than any boy I know! You are hard core Ms. Avery.
Photobucket
Kylan, myself and our bro. in-law, Cody, all took a turn on the tube.
Now you see him..
Photobucket
Now you don't! (actually you can see his legs in the middle of the splash behind the tube!)
Photobucket

We then took turns trying out the wakeboard.
Kylan was a pro. He has been several times and had no problem.
Photobucket
I on the other hand was trying it out for my first time ever.
Photobucket
By shear luck I got up on my first try!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I didn't do any fancy tricks but next time I am going to jump higher than my bro. in the pic below. (lucky for me he had a hurt knee and couldn't jump as well as he normally does!)
Photobucket
Ah crap, it still looks pretty high to me.

Here is a couple pics of the whole crew. We may be a crazy bunch but we know how to have a good time!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Robert and Kristi, thanks for taking all of us boating, it was one of the best days of our whole trip. We can't wait to do it again.
We miss all of you!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Grinning from ear to ear here! That day was one of the best I've ever had on the lake. The weather was fab. and the company was even better. We had SO much fun with you guys. You rocked the wakeboard, girl! Unfortunately, Bob's hurt knee has turned into something awful and he is currently in the hospital. They think it might be a blood clot.:( I will call you tomorrow with details. Loves.....

Jen A. said...

Fun times! How are ya girl? I always check the blog. Looks like you guys had a great trip out west. I spent the last two months in Utah, but we now back in Vegas to gear up for "Back to School"
Take care. Love the lake pic's!!

Jen said...

Looks like so much fun. The pictures of your neice biffing it are awesome. And you look amazing on that wakeboard.

Burrups said...

It looks amazing there!! Awesome pics and getting up on your first try is pretty impressive!!