My lil' sister, Mikkel, introduced us to this game several months ago when she came to visit us.
She has been playing this game for quite some time with all of her friends. They have built up quite the costume box. I need to get to work on building up a "make me laugh" box too. I just LOVE this game and I almost pee my pants every time I play.
The rules.
1. You can NOT make any noise after the person announces they are starting. (you may laugh, smile, roll on the ground, whatever, but you can't make any noise doing it...I know HARD)
2. If you are the first person to laugh out loud, you have to go next.
Basically, you dress up and do and say whatever you can to get the "audience" to laugh.
When you play with good friends or family you have plenty of inside ammo to get them on.
Trust me, if you want a gut wrenching laugh, play this game. GUARANTEED.
Keion- The Lot Lizzard!











My biggest problem playing the game..
I cannot stop laughing myself long enough to say my lines to get anyone else to laugh. Fortunately for me, laughing like that can be contagious.




It was so much fun even Beckham wanted to join in!





You have to try this game and when you do, make sure you let me know how it goes.



4 comments:
I am busting a gut just viewing the pics.! I missed out! The last pic. of your mom.......the best!
Oh, my family would be the WORST at this game. We have the hardest time when we're not supposed to laugh. My sister calls it 'the giggle loop', because as soon as one person starts the silent laughing shake, the rest of us die. Your family looks like a party!
Oh my goodness! Love the pics and I love that game! Some of the funniest stuff happens in this game. Mom's pic is the best! Dag nabit... those blasted dogs... Haha! I'm laughing out loud just thinking about it! Kristi, you would be a blast to play this with. Good post Danette! P.S. Your laugh is contagious and I almost pee my pants watching you laugh at yourself. You just think you are so funny!
Mikkel
that looks like so much fun! Wish I could've been there to watch you all, I was laughing just looking at the pics:) I'm definitely going to have to try it. Is it a board game or is it just how you play it like you said? funny:)
Post a Comment