Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Stop

Washington.
We started our vacation at 3:15 am when we woke to catch our flight from Detroit to Boise. Once we arrived in Boise we rented a car and drove 7 hours to Washington. We were going to visit Kylan's sister, Kirsten and her family.
The drive wasn't completely horrible but we were tired and happy when it was over.
The next day Dale (bro in-law) took us to the shooting range.
What a blast.
I had never really shot a gun before and neither had Keion. Kylan had a couple times but some of the guns we were shooting were new to him too.
Kylan actually was a pretty good shot. Keion did well too and I, well, let's just say I need to go back and practice some more. Dale, of course, was the best.
There are a lot of pictures but believe me, these are only a fraction of the photos we took at the range.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What a fun day. I'm so glad that Dale is into his guns. He makes it so that you enjoy it too. Makes me even tempted to want to get a hand gun except it would be dangerous with my awful aim!
A LOT more photos of our visit to come.

6 comments:

karrie jo Winder said...

If you LOVED shooting guns you should really watch this show called Top Shot! You would LOVE IT. Can't wait to see you guys.

Kirsten said...

HEY-- I actually clicked on your blog all by myself and there were pictures from your trip here! Love you guys and can't wait to see more pics. I promise I'll try to be better at reading your blog. And, I'll try to blog again. :( I know, I know...

Kirsten said...

p.s. you guys look tough! I wouldn't mess with you.

Jan said...

I am a touch envious. Dale does make it fun. I actually want a pink hand gun. Nice, huh??? Don't you think Dale has nice straps on that rifle?

Loved all the pictures. Looks like you all had fun and Vivian just slept. Beautiful scenery with a bunch of beautiful and handsome people. Love you all!

austins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Looks like you guys are having FUN!! You guys are going to fit right in when you come back to FLINT!