Our good friends, Micah and Sara are about to have a lil baby. It's a boy!!!
I believe he will be named Henry. If not, I'm still going to call him that because I really like it.
We are so excited for this lil guy to get here. He has only been 8+ years in the making so his arrival is much anticipated.
We had a little get together for Sara the other day with some people from church. The weather was not cooperating at all. The night before we had a bunch of snow and I was worried no one would be able to make it at all. We had a good turn out anyway so that was fun.
I took several other pictures but they must have been with Sara's camera because when I got home I didn't have a lot of the decor and food and I know I took pics of all of it.
Oh well.
Here are some pics from the fun time we had celebrating Sara and the baby.

Everyone trying to find the right length to go around Sara's belly.


Most of the other girls were way off.
They were measuring way to big.
Sara is TINY with a little belly. If you saw her from behind you wouldn't know she was pregnant so I went small with my strip.

Honestly, I almost had it dead on.
I had to pull it a little tight to make it touch but they never said I couldn't do that!

This was a really fun game.
It was a bunch of mini safety pins in a bucket of rice.
You blindfold someone and they have a minute to pick out as many as they can.
Much harder than you think.

Ask Brock. He teased his mom about not finding any so we made him go and he got ZERO too!


Loved some of these lil outfits.

I used freezer paper to make some shirts specifically geared for this lil guy.

My mom whipped this lil hat up in just a couple hours...she is amazing. Love it.

hp= Henry Pullins! (I'm telling you, that has to be his name!)


Any day now could be the BIG arrival. We can't hardly wait!



5 comments:
How fun! Aubrey Young and I had a duel baby shower yesterday too. I even got that same little monkey outfit in the last picture. You made a BYU shirt?? haha, I love it:) I remember my shower you did for Luke at your house. I was just getting out those blankets you gave me to use for this new little one. Out with all the pink and bringing back the blue! And I still have the frames, I just switch the pictures. I'm having a c-section 4-11-11!
How do you do that with freezer paper? Please facebook and tell!
So fun! What a cute mommie she is and you look great as usual!!
Get out! A baby owl hat. That is the cutest thing ever! I am requesting one for Max immediately.I am so happy for your friend, Danette. She seems like such a fun girl. I always love your posts with her included, especially when she's dancing with Keion!
P.S. You look great, as always!
Great pics D! Thanks for the good times! Henry misses you. I can't wait til he gains a little weight and can wear his custom made onesies!! THANKS!
Post a Comment