Sunday, February 27, 2011

Basketball

We are full swing into bball right now. Keion's team is still undefeated. They are trying to make it 2 years in a row. No one has even come close to beating them. Keion has started half the games and is first to sub in on the games when he doesn't. He does really well and is so court smart. Either you have it or you don't and he has it.
You can read a short article on the team here.
I've only taken a few photos but promise more later. Plus we do have some video footage that I hope to get on here too. (he is #3)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Speaking of bball...
We were able to go to the Heat/Pistons game a couple weeks ago. It was fun watching the Heat and the majority of the fans in the Palace were cheering for them too.
We had sweeeeet tickets, better than we thought, and the best part was having our own personal waitress to bring us our food. No standing in the long lines...worth every penny!
I didn't have my good camera but tried to take a couple pics with the phone.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We are starting to become a little to spoiled with the last events we have gone to. It makes it so you don't want to go back unless you have the good seats. No more nose bleeds for us (hopefully!).

1 comment:

karrie jo Winder said...

Man I wish I could see him play. I am sure it is a ton of fun. Actually, I'm not sure what I am missing more, hearing you at a Bball game or watching Keion. Both would be EXCITING!