Keion has something to share with everyone!
Click here to see his video.
You will want to turn the music off on the side before watching.
More details to follow.
YEAHHHHH!!!! I am so excited for you guys! This means I will finally find my way to your house for a little vacation! Keion is going to be the BEST brother ever. I can't wait until we find out what the little peanut is going to be. LOVE you guys.
I'm balling!!!! Oh the emotions, that was so sweet. I never thought about how long Keion was waiting for that moment as well:) I am so happy for you guys, and I hope all continues to go well.
I am kind of a blog stalker. I found your blog from a friend's side bar and just like to blog stalk you. But I wanted to post a comment saying that video was awesome. His face was priceless and he will be an awesome big brother! Congrats to you guys I know that it has been a struggle for you but the Lord has answered your prayers. Good luck and ENJOY!
The first time I watched I laughed, the second time (which was to show Ben) I had tears streaming down my face (which of course Ben had something to say about).
Congrats Keion (and Danette and Kylan too). You are going to be the best big bro.
I was hoping that would be the ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! SO excited for you and your family! I too shed some tears, of course tears of joy! You guys are amazing, I look forward to many blog posts with updates on how you are feeling:) Congrats!
Avery kept asking me why my hand was over my mouth when watching the video. I was just so shocked! I haven't heard this exciting of news in a loooong time! We are just elated for you guys!I have shared your story with so many. It's my "feel good" story of the week.
Danette! I LOVED the video. Priceless idea. I was smiling, crying, full of joy...the emotions were everywhere. I have watched it 3 times now. :)
I have been wanting to come by...and/or chat.... this week the girls are in school. PLEASE let me know when you are awake, feel up to it (even if just on the phone). I SO want to talk/help, but haven't wanted to wake you up from a peaceful, needed nap, or when you may not feel like having company. You can call, email, text. :) SERIOUSLY. Kylan will be grateful I stop bugging him at church. Feel well and happy sabbath. You are in our prayers and fast. Hugs, Ashlie
I am so excited. My kids wanted to know why I had tears while watching the video. I know you have waited so long for this. Congratulations! I can think of no one more deserving of such awesome news.
I know I didn't get to know you well while in Kirksville ,but have loved following you and your sweet family through your blog. I love how you announced your big news! I still have tears in my eyes!!!! Congratulations! On another note... I just figured out who the girl on Sugarland reminds me of!!! It's you:)
This is some of the best news EVER!! I cried and cried! Jacie was sitting on my lap and said, "so, what, is he going to become a big brother or what?" That made me laugh. This was pricelss! I can't express how happy I am for you! So truly amazingly happy. Smiles all around!!
CONGRATULATIONS! We are beyond excited for you guys! What an awesome video. Keion's face was priceless. And his reaction was so touching. What a great young man you've raised. Good luck with everything!
You don't know me but I found you through my sisters blog and let me say I cried and cried! I called my sister and asked about you and she told me how amazing you are and how this is heaven sent! Keep posting on your progress!
23 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for your little family. I loved the video it was awesome. Congratulations again.
YEAHHHHH!!!! I am so excited for you guys! This means I will finally find my way to your house for a little vacation! Keion is going to be the BEST brother ever. I can't wait until we find out what the little peanut is going to be. LOVE you guys.
I'm balling!!!! Oh the emotions, that was so sweet. I never thought about how long Keion was waiting for that moment as well:) I am so happy for you guys, and I hope all continues to go well.
I am kind of a blog stalker. I found your blog from a friend's side bar and just like to blog stalk you. But I wanted to post a comment saying that video was awesome. His face was priceless and he will be an awesome big brother! Congrats to you guys I know that it has been a struggle for you but the Lord has answered your prayers. Good luck and ENJOY!
That is such awesome news!! We are thrilled for you all. Loved the video!!
That is AMAZING news!! We are SO excited for your family!! you will have to keep us all up to date on what is going on. Enjoy! :)
The first time I watched I laughed, the second time (which was to show Ben) I had tears streaming down my face (which of course Ben had something to say about).
Congrats Keion (and Danette and Kylan too). You are going to be the best big bro.
This may even elicit a trip to Michigan!!
Congratulations!!!!! That was priceless. "Now I'll be like the only black one." I laughed, I cried. Congratulations again!
I was hoping that would be the ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! SO excited for you and your family! I too shed some tears, of course tears of joy! You guys are amazing, I look forward to many blog posts with updates on how you are feeling:) Congrats!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for your family! The video was great!! Congrats!!
Avery kept asking me why my hand was over my mouth when watching the video. I was just so shocked! I haven't heard this exciting of news in a loooong time! We are just elated for you guys!I have shared your story with so many. It's my "feel good" story of the week.
Loves.......
Congratulations! So happy for you!!!
Danette, i am a blog stalker...love your blog...I am so excited for you guys...congrats & keion is hilarious and an amazing kid
Danette! This made me cry. I am so SO happy for you. And the video was perfect. I can't wait to hear more about it.
Danette! I LOVED the video. Priceless idea. I was smiling, crying, full of joy...the emotions were everywhere. I have watched it 3 times now. :)
I have been wanting to come by...and/or chat.... this week the girls are in school. PLEASE let me know when you are awake, feel up to it (even if just on the phone). I SO want to talk/help, but haven't wanted to wake you up from a peaceful, needed nap, or when you may not feel like having company. You can call, email, text. :) SERIOUSLY. Kylan will be grateful I stop bugging him at church. Feel well and happy sabbath. You are in our prayers and fast. Hugs, Ashlie
I am so excited. My kids wanted to know why I had tears while watching the video. I know you have waited so long for this. Congratulations! I can think of no one more deserving of such awesome news.
I know I didn't get to know you well while in Kirksville ,but have loved following you and your sweet family through your blog. I love how you announced your big news! I still have tears in my eyes!!!! Congratulations! On another note... I just figured out who the girl on Sugarland reminds me of!!! It's you:)
This is some of the best news EVER!! I cried and cried! Jacie was sitting on my lap and said, "so, what, is he going to become a big brother or what?" That made me laugh. This was pricelss! I can't express how happy I am for you! So truly amazingly happy. Smiles all around!!
Jen A. told me to check your blog, so excited for you and your family.....and Keion seems like a really great kid. Can't wait to hear more updates!
That is awesome!!!!! Congratulations. I am so happy for your family. Hope you are feeling well.
CONGRATULATIONS! We are beyond excited for you guys! What an awesome video. Keion's face was priceless. And his reaction was so touching. What a great young man you've raised. Good luck with everything!
Hey Danette,
the biships wife told me the news yesterday!!I am so excited for you guys!!Please get ahold of me !!!
susan gantzler
You don't know me but I found you through my sisters blog and let me say I cried and cried! I called my sister and asked about you and she told me how amazing you are and how this is heaven sent! Keep posting on your progress!
Post a Comment