Friday, May 25, 2012

Easter

I am so pathetic. I can't believe I am now just posting about Easter. Wouldn't you know, babies can be so demanding. They just don't care what you have going on or what you need to do! We all had a wonderful Easter. Kylan and I spotted the chocolate bunnies and had to get them. I'm not sure they sold them everywhere but we thought they were so fitting for the Flint area :) Here are some pics of Easter morning. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Here are the kids ready for church. I wish I would have taken a better picture but we were on the verge of being late...still trying to figure out how to adjust to getting a baby ready. Photobucket We had our dear friends, the Fisher's over to help hunt for the golden egg. It is more fun for Keion to have others to go against even though it means he might not get the golden egg. In fact, his buddy Grant found the egg. I didn't think anyone was going to find it because Kylan hid it in the hitch on the back of his truck. But it was found. All the kids had a great time and I am so happy to carry on the tradition that I had when I was growing up. I can't wait to get back to Idaho so I can hunt again! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Here is Grant finding the golden egg! Photobucket We just love holidays around here. So grateful for fun traditions and reasons to get together with family and friends. Nothing better in my opinion.

No comments: