Emory loves watching Keion play soccer!
She has even been kicked out of her first game already!!
Yes, it is true but it was because of her father.
Can you believe that? Kylan almost walked out onto the field he was so mad at the ref (and rightfully so) and the ref stopped the game and then came over and told him to leave. He was holding Emory the whole time so they both left together!!
Not only does Emory love to watch Keion play soccer, she likes to watch soccer with him.
Keion successfully finished his freshman year.
We are all so glad that it is over.
Moving on and no longer on the bottom of the pecking order.
He also finished his first year of early morning seminary and only had 2 make up assignments to do to pass. Not bad.
He continues to grow but not enough for his liking.
Maybe if he continues to eat like this he will be growing one way or another (maybe just in width not height)!
Lastly but very important to know, especially for the locals, Keion has started drivers training...
It is already the death of me and I am the one he always has to drive with. Kylan is much better suited for that job but alas, I can't wait until he can drive himself around.
And run all my errands!
I never doubted it, Keion is the best big brother ever. And I mean ever!!



No comments:
Post a Comment