I took this photo off of my back porch.
The storm came rolling in while I was
out grilling chicken. I was on the phone with my
friend Dulcey when she told me there was a
tornado warning in effect. I quickly hung up,
grabbed the camera, took one lousy picture and
hurried to the basement with Kei.The white
clouds near the black corner, were being sucked
up (I know it is hard to see) and then the others
in the upper right corner were rotating in a circular
motion. It's as close as I want to come to being in a
tornado and I thought I left tornado country when
we moved from Missouri. One minute after I took
the picture the wind and rain came rushing down.
I'm just glad the chicken was done so we wouldn't
have to wait to eat...I get cranky when I'm hungry!



2 comments:
Oh my goodness. This would have FREAKED me out. You're much more calm than I am. I probably would have tried to out-run it. Stupid, I know. =)
Cool picture favorites! I hear you on the no food crankiness. That's a standard around here:)
Post a Comment