Thursday, August 30, 2007














This little sweet pea was born 2 days before we left Idaho. What a wonderful sister in-law I have to accommodate us like that! The baby's name is Kaitlin. She was the best baby, well the little time we were around her. Maybe she just likes us the best so she acted that way!! I regret not taking more pics of Kerri (mom). She looks like she wasn't even pregnant only two days after delivering. I guess that is a benefit of being 6'1. I also missed out on taking pics of the brothers and cousin. I'll post those studs when their moms send me pics (hint hint). Welcome to the family Kaitlin. Good luck little one!

3 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

What great photos! I have a single friend but he lives in Phoenix - is she interested in long-distance?

Danette said...

I'm not sure, I'll have to ask.
Send a picture if you have one.

hayley said...

Aww, what a sweetie, and Keion looks SO HAPPY!