We are still holding out for a touchdown. No pressure!
WE WILL, WE WILL, ROCK YOU. BRING IT ON. IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? (you are all going to be stuck singing we will rock you all day long)
Gotta love the cheerleaders. You can't see my favorite girl but you can see her hair!
Is there going to be anyone to challenge this team? We'll see here in the next couple of weeks but if Kei has anything to do with it, no one will ever score a point the whole season. =)



5 comments:
Looking good team captain! What an athlete:) He's going to have to teach Cohen and Luke some of his sweet moves!
Wow! Keion you rock! That has got to be so much fun watching him kick butt! What great photos.
You crack me up!! I love that you have a favorite cheerleader, and the one you picked! I can totally hear you saying Wa-BAM, or whatever it was. :) We will we will.......................................we will we will...........Thanks a lot.
Danette:
You are way too kind! your family is so cute! I can't believe how old keion looks! It's hard to believe I was his bear leader! I bet your going to have tons of girls knocking on your door soon!
I would love to get in touch with Aimee...Do you have her email address or phone number? If you do please send it to my email. Thanks!
beezerlou22@yahoo.com
Keion rocks! He's going to be so much fun to watch over the next few years. I still can't get over how old the uniform and pads make him look!
Post a Comment