The rams couldn't run away fast enough! Kei had an amazing game. First he had a "sick" interception that he snagged out of the air and ran for 63 yards, to only in the end, fall 2 yards short of a touchdown...BLAST! Ky and I were cheering him on and thought he might have it. He was playing on a bigger field today so he ran out of steam towards the end. Oh well, he has a couple more games to try and get a touchdown. If never gets one, we don't care, he still rocks. He also had a fumble recovery today. I've attached the links to two of his runs he had that were 15 yards+. For a kid who got up at 5:30 in the morning to go cheer his mom on during her race, he played like he had plenty of energy and some to spare. It will be tomorrow morning when he is suppose to get up for church that he will act like his eyes are glued shut and he just can't muster up enough energy to get out of bed. =)Final score was 28-0. The defense is relentless.
No mercy.
3 comments:
Keion, YOU are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to have seen you interception catch and run. I love you!
Gram Jan
Great job, Ke! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a touchdown, but if you don't, there are always more seasons to come!
Keion is AMAZING!! keep it up:)
Post a Comment