Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jackson VS International U-11

Kei had a soccer game last night against the International Girls U-11 team. Don't let the fact that they were girls fool you. These girls were a force to be reckoned with. The boys dominated field position most of the game, but unfortunately in the end the girls scored more points. Kei's team just couldn't capitalize when they had the chance. The game ended 3-1.
Kei stepped on one of the girls legs (on accident of course) and she started to act like she was crying but got right back up. He told me she was a baby (aren't all girls babies to boys his age?). I think he was just mad because they lost.


You would think this dog is upset because the boys lost but in reality she was torqued because her owner stuffed her in this shirt and it was 80+ degrees out! Poor puppy. I guess like most females- it doesn't matter how miserable you are in something, if it makes you look good then you can suffer through it. (4 U Dulcey!)

1 comment:

hayley said...

HAHA!! Girls rock:) OK, so you really need to change the title of your blog. "periodical" is just not working for you. I love that you post all the time, always creatively and funny.... I will give you some suggestions... just give me a little time to get the creative juice flowing:) I know you have something up your sleeve!