Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life is always interesting at our house. Kei is always saying or doing something entertaining.
While Kei was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, he randomly started talking about Ky and I going on a cruise with out him (we're trying to plan a trip for graduation). He was rambling about how it was completely unfair and "wrong, just plain wrong". He then realized that he was going to be at his grandma's house and she would spoil him rotten. Kei told Ky and I "while you are living the high life eating gourmet meals and shrimp, I'll get to go to McDonald's and have stew!" He really thought he was the one getting the better end of the deal. It's so funny the way kids think. Thank goodness for the dollar menu!
So another bit of info. Ky had his two week rotation in Tulsa cancelled because they are not accepting any ENT applicants this year. I guess he could have gone anyway but it would have been a waist of time. He has decided to go to Idaho and spend two weeks with an ENT doc in Idaho Falls. He will stay with my sister and her family and will be able to visit his family and friends while he is out there. My sister in-law is so good about planning things just at the right time (the one who had her baby while I was there) so Ky will be able to be there when she blesses her baby. I can handle two weeks compared to the six he was gone for last time. I can't wait until this residency junk is over and we know where we will be. Ah-but at least all of my tv shows are back on!!!

4 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Ha! What a character. =)

hayley said...

That boy is so sweet and innocent:) I love it!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

We love Keion...what would any of us do without that sweet boy?

What doc will he be with in Idaho Falls? My dad goes to an ENT there that is wonderful.

Kirsten said...

Bummer for you and Keion, but I'm excited to get to see Kylan. That'll make twice this year for seeing all of you! Never long enough though.
McDonald's is awesome-- Dale would definitely agree with Ke on this!