Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Obsession

I'm obsessed with collecting the seeds from the plants I have growing in our front yard. I go outside 3 or 4 times a day to collect the seeds. I know it sounds like a lot, but every time I go out, there are more to be found. I hate that I feel like I can't miss a single one. It's an annual and the seeds will not survive the winter. The thought of that just doesn't settle with me, I want every little seed to have a chance, is that so much to ask for?
If anyone wants some seeds for next Spring let me know, I have hundreds!!!












In this picture you can see the little, round, green seeds. They aren't ready to be picked until they are dark brown to black in color. You can see the empty pods where I have already snatched seeds out this morning. I really need to get a life.

2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Yes, a little odd, but everyone is in their own way. =) I'd love some, if you want to send them to me. =)

hayley said...

Hilarious! I am glad someone else has some weird obsessive compulsive disorder tendencies like myself:)