Monday, September 17, 2007

This is a picture of Kei and his teammates from soccer.
I love this quote and thought it fit perfect with the diversity
of this group. I wish everyone in the world could act more like
children and realize we are all more alike than different.
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable.




5 comments:

hayley said...

What a great picture:) Kids are so loving and forgiving and they just want to have fun!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

This is a great picture. It is a true picture of boys!

I think the one in the Hawkes shirt whose face you can barely see is my neighbor.

DeGooyer Family said...

You take great pictures, Danette!

Kirsten said...

Great picture and Great quote. Very true!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

That's awesome! What a great picture and quote! THanks for sharing!