Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We Remember


We are proud to be American all of the time but especially today in remembrance of 9/11. Kei came home and reminded me of the date and we had a good talk about what it means to be American and how grateful we are to live in this country with all the privileges it provides. The Peterson family still remembers and we are proud to be American!


2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

What a great mommy you are! =) I remember exactly where I was, the exact time, and remember that Brett and I were really down for almost a month. Every chance we got we turned on the news and listened to the horror stories. Makes me grateful for what I have, where I live, and the knowledge I have of the Gospel.

hayley said...

Very true. I am so happy to be an American. The events that took place on 9.11 are almost surreal to me but I hope this day of remembrance will continue to unite us!