
It looks like we will be sticking around Massillon for a few more years.
After much deliberation we decided that there were just not enough positives to the Botsford program compared to here, that it would make us pack up and move. Needless to say, Kei was ecstatic. I guess I can't blame the kid after moving 3 times in the last 4 1/2 years. Ky is happy with the program here and we are blessed to know he will have a spot. Now it is time to house hunt!!!



5 comments:
I'm very happy for you guys. Decisions are hard to make, and fianlly, you know what your future holds! Congrats, guys!
HOORAY!!!!! I was praying really hard that you would stay. It would be my luck that Genysis would call....that would be good for you though and we would just have to support your decision!
Heber and I had a dancing celebration last night. Hopefully now you can go to NY and totally enjoy yourselves.
I bet it feels good to have THE DECISION over with. We went back-and-forth I don't know how many times.
Our next visit will be to come see the house. I'm sure we'll find some other things to do as well. Congratulations!!!
HOW EXCITING! That is so awesome you got to choose:) It's always nice to have options! And now you get to buy a house sooner because you know the area! Congratulations again:)
Post a Comment