
Yes, we have already decorated for Christmas. Back off ya'll- we typically don't rush by Thanksgiving, I mean who doesn't love a holiday full of delicious fattening food? We typically decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving but we are leaving today to NYC!!!

We decorated Sunday so that when we get back our house will be all ready for us. Ky started singing Christmas songs several days ago and Kei and I got sick of him singing several days ago as well!

For my frequent visitors, I'll save you the trouble now, of checking the blog. It may be several days before I post, since we will be out of state and all. Plus, being in the Big Apple, who has time to blog?! Watch out when we return. I'm sure there is going to be plenty of wild stories and fun pictures. I hope you all have a wonderful, stuff-your-face-full, Thanksgiving. Like I always say "Gobble till you wobble!"
8 comments:
We also decorated this weekend. The weather was so nice, we thought it would be easier to put up lights. Josh has been making fun of me, but you are right, it is nice to have it done, so now we can relax during the Thanksgiving holiday. Enjoy New York!
Give NY a big shout out for me. Take it all in and no matter how many warnings you get about staying away from hot dog vendors you need to dive in and try one....best dogs ever!
Watch out for those big buses and taxi's on your drive in.....they wait for no-one!
I love it! Have a Happy Thanksgiving in NYC!
Ok, it is official, I am the biggest geek in the world. I just checked my comments today...I had never checked them. The "comment" thing is pretty cool. I love your blog, and I check often, I just have never left a "comment" because I'm just learning...I am very slow, I know. Have fun in NYC. Congrats on the big decision!
Have fun in New York! Happy Thanksgiving!
Have fun in NYC! The tree looks gorgeous and it will be so nice to already have the halls decked for when you return. Happy Thanksgiving!
Lookin' good as always! We decorated over a week ago, and I have seen tons of Christmas lights already:) Can't wait to hear about the adventures of NYC!
Awesome! Gobble till you wobble! How about if you think you don't have ANY room left in your tummy, say "jiggle it a little; it'll open" (say it fast).
Post a Comment