
Ky was accepted into his first residency program. He had an interview last night and on his drive home the Resident Director from Botsford Hospital, in Michigan, called and told him they wanted him! HALLELUJAH (yes, I'm singing this over and over).

Botsford may not be where we will decide to go but at this point it is such a relief to know that Ky will be an ENT doc. Hey, there really may be a light at the end of this very loooooong tunnel! I'll post again when or if we get another offer and let you know where we decide to go. Thanks again to all of you who have kept us in your prayers and have been listening ears while I have complained and agonized over this whole process. When Ky's finished with residency I'll have him give you an eye lift or something (free of course)!
11 comments:
HOORAY Kylan. We knew it would happen! Of course, we are holding out for you to stay put. What will we do wihtout Neion?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
p.s.
I am glad Ben chose ortho because oto...(blah blah) is one very long word to spell....I am impressed Danette!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys. What a stress relief!
I don't know if I'd go promising too many free eye lifts. There could be a huge list of us who hold you to you word! :)
Yes, Congratulations! Hooray! Awesome! And...I am so proud of you! Please put me on your list. Do to my age, make it close to the top of the list. With gravity, I may need my eyes lifted to see. haha And being your mom, perhaps a neck something or other. Kevin has thought my neck felt like "grandma skin" long before I was a grandma. How is it I look so dang young? :)
Seriously, I am grateful to a loving Heavenly Father that does answer prayers. I just wish I had the faith that I would know the answer earlier. I guess patience would be good to have then.
Yay! It's good to know he has options. Well, at least one. So far. =)
How nice! So how does this work? I thought you had to wait for 'the match'. I'm so confused about all of it but I'm glad some anxiety is off you!
CONGRATS!!! I pulling for Michigan so we can see you guys once in awhile!!
Congratulations!! David has been told they are "definitely interested" and "just what they want", but nothing more specific then that, Family Practice Residencies don't usually say more then that till the match.
CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting:) WAHOOO!!!! Kylan is such a great guy, of course people like him and are going to snatch him up! Who wants someone boring and nerdy, when you can have someone cool and funny, AND smart:)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment