This year, I forgot all about it until the day of. It wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't have to travel a thousand miles to get here.
Shame on me. I did make some homemade Valentine's cards and so did Kei. He made both Ky and I a Valentine on a sticky note! If you remember from past posts, he is very creative with his sticky notes.

I did help volunteer for the 5th grade Valentine's party at Kei's school. The entire 5th grade had their party together. It was held in the gym with several stations for the kids to go around and win prizes. I was in charge of the dart throw. At times is was scary, some highly uncoordinated kids were throwing the darts and you just weren't sure where they were going to hit. That's when I made sure I was behind them!


Kei hit two balloons on the dart throw.

The school principal is wonderful. Everyone just loves her. She really does an amazing job. She let the kids throw pies (plates filled with whip cream) at her for a dollar a pie. It was a fundraiser and the kids LOVED it. Kei got a couple tosses at her, but never got her in the face.


By the way, spell check is broken and I hope that all of my misspellings don't make you cringe as much as they do Ky. Come on, we all know I can't spell, why fake it!



3 comments:
Loved the Valentine update! What a cool principal!! I'll have to remember that for future parities, I'm sure the older ones really enjoy this!
Looks like Keion had a great Valentines Day. Love the dart board!
this takes me back....our principal would kiss a pig if we could collectively read so many books by Valentines Day. We loved it.
Post a Comment