A fellow med-wife and friend of mine, has a new blog where she sells aprons. They are so fun, wild and hip and I always like to think that I would be a better cook if I looked better while doing it! Hey, the food may taste like garbage but the husband might be able to look past it if you are wearing an amazing apron. Even better...just the apron (insert gagging noises!). Anyway, she is giving away an apron and all you have to do to enter is leave a comment on her apron blog.

Good luck, you don't stand a chance because I've already signed up but I'm sure you will all do it just to prove me wrong! Here is the link:
www.sewwhat1.blogspot.com (I haven't figured out how to add the link with the name and you click on it and it takes you to the site, I'm just not the blogging goddess that most of you are, nor caring enough to research and figure it out!).
1 comment:
Thanks for the info!
Post a Comment