The poor kid came home from a basketball game on Tues. night and just about had a melt down. We learned quickly that he wasn't feeling well. I took his temp and he was running a fever. He has been home from school for two days now and today he actually took a nap. SHOCKER! When Kei was little he was the best napper ever but as soon as he started school it was all over. He has taken a nap a total of 4 times since Ky and I have been married and today was one of them. You know he isn't feeling well when that happens. 

I really do feel bad for Kei when he isn't feeling well but I have to admit that I enjoy his mellow attitude and compliance to everything I say! He is starting to feel a little better so I'm sure his typical attitude will surface soon. Can't wait (laced with extreme sarcasm!).



5 comments:
Poor Keion. It makes my heart hurt to see him napping like that....only because I know how active and fun he is when he is feeling well. Hopefully he will be on the mend very soon.
OH,....poor guy. I hope he feels better soon!
That's nice the bugs there put kids into submission. The ones here put them into whiny, emotional wrecks!
I'm glad Keion's feeling better and was able to play in the championship game!
We are feeling Keion's pain over here. It was a pretty crappy sick weekend.
Post a Comment