I was messing around with some pictures of Aspen (friends daughter) that I took at the hill.
What do you like better, the left or right? Or can you even tell a difference?
This picture, obviously, had different lighting and I really didn't do too much to it. I'm no pro, nor want to be, but would like to know how to fix up my own pics to make them look better. Fortunately, Apen is so darn cute that she can make any picture look good.
Here is a couple pics of Kei slidding out of control. He tried to make a jump out of snow and hit the side of it and spun out. I love the action shots my camera can take outside. The ones you are looking at below happend in about a second.
Kei and Sam (the neighbor boy I babysit) had a great time going down the hill together.

I'm now wishing for another snow day so we can go sledding again! We actually have another hill we want to try out at a local golf course. You need something to do around here when the skies are nothing but grey and the temp. never exceeds 20 degrees. I put a picture of myself on here too, but you can't find me because I'm so pastey white, I blend right into the snow. I need some sun!!!



6 comments:
Love the post! I need some pic's! That really was fun, we need to do it again.
I think the right. It looks lighter around the eyes. Am I right? Because after staring at it for a while I think my mind might have been playing tricks on me. Either way they are great pictures!
This looks like fun! Ryan wants to take Jacie out but I told him he'd have to wait for next year. Are ya getting ready to pack up??
SOOOOOOOOOO fun!
I can't tell a difference between the two but I like them both! She is a beautiful little girl:) What a fun day!
What a cute group of kiddos! I am hoping for another snow day so Heber and I can go too. He would love to go down the hill with Keion, Aspen, and "Lee Lee."
Post a Comment