Wicked was absolutely amazing. The traveling to get to Playhouse Square wasn't to shabby. It started raining when we left and cleared out some of the snow on the roads. We only had about half an hour worth of white knuckle driving. On the way home it was late and the roads were only wet, lucky for us. Kei was complaining about us leaving him behind but Ky and I haven't had a date night out, solo, in a loooooong time. Kei is very spoiled and typically goes everywhere we go. Don't feel bad for him, he got to stay with the Olson's, order pizza, stay up late and play with Heber. Thanks Rachel, for helping us out.

As far as the show goes...EVERYONE must see it!!! The last time I enjoyed myself this much, at a show, was when we watched Cirque du Soleil, in Seattle. I really can't compare the two because they are completely different but both VERY entertaining. The music was wonderful and the story line fantastic. I want to be the wicked green witch! The performers are truly talented individuals. I got ripped off when it comes to any artistic ability, unless you count ghetto club dancing as part of an art =)! If Wicked comes to a town near you, GO. You won't be disappointed.

By the way, it's another SNOW DAY! 3 in a row, Kei is stoked. We are off to go sledding.
7 comments:
How fun! Maybe someday:)
I am so glad you got a night out with your husband. It looks like so much fun!
Glad you guys had fun and glad the roads weren't too bad! I'll have to watch for it to come to Seattle.
It looks fantastic! Hopefully it comes out here, or at least Chicago...
When you mentioned that Keion goes everywhere with you, I thought of Jacie. We take her everywhere. We have only been out on one date the entire time she has been alive. I just prefer to have her around, I guess, but I totally get that at some point, I will enjoy alone moments with Ryan. Right now, he will have to settle for "after hours", if ya know what I mean.
I AM SOOOOOOO GLAD YOU GOT TO SEE IT!!! I want to see it 10 more times! We listen to the CD all the time! If you don't have it, GET IT! It TOTALLY brings the show back to your mind. I was by myself in the car yesterday - a rare occasion....and I was "listening" to Wicked. Let's just say the cars driving by could probably tell I wasn't talking on an earpiece....I was playing Elphaba as LOUD as possible. =) I am SO glad you loved it! I knew you would!!!! =) YAY YAY for you!
PS. I love that you wore green! Shnazzy!!!
Fun, I have been wanting to see this forever. Plus, I like the new header, what a great pic.
Post a Comment