Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Book It Now

This is mainly for all of you 3rd year medical student, or more likely the spouses, who read my blog. I guess it really is for everyone, as it has more of our graduation photos.
I just wanted to say that we booked our hotel a year in advance because everything gets booked quickly and we wanted to make sure we had a place to stay for graduation. There isn't much of a selection in the Ville so you must act quickly.
We opted to stay in La Plata at the Depot Inn. Smart choice. The place was awesome. It helped that all 5 of our closest friends from school stayed at the same place. I highly recommend staying wherever your friends are, it is the only time you really have to hang out.
I can't believe the selection of things to do at this hotel. It had a swimming pool, pool table, outdoor basketball court, playground equipment, putting green, bikes of all sizes and a little train the kidos could take a ride in every night. I loved that the building is new, clean and the staff is wonderful. We had a blast playing pool all night and watching the NBA playoff games on the big screen.
I just noticed that one of my pictures is jacked up on this layout but too bad so sad, I'm not going to take the time to fix it and re-download it. Just ignore it and pretend that you don't see it!
These are just a couple sets of pictures of us hanging out at the hotel and having a good time.

Hey friends, I'm so happy we all got to hang out (even those of you that I saw for 2 minutes) everyone looked great and it was fun seeing all the kids and catching up on old times.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I feel it all over again. Yes, you picked a great place to spend three days. I love the pics and your pages. Good work!

robertsfamof5 said...

Our family stayed there as well. They loved it!