My sister in-laws (I mention my in-laws all the time on here!) friend just opened a boutique and I thought I would share the link with all of you.I checked out the site and they do have a lot of fun stuff. They even have those adorable Baby Legs I've seen some of your cute kids wearing. I'm not sure how the prices compare because I've never purchased them but it seems reasonable.
I'm all for supporting you stay-at-home moms who start up your own business. I don't know how you do it, but good on ya!
Here is a little description of what Bumblebees & Butterflies has to offer:
Everything from Hats for Men, Women and Children, Gift Baskets for Every Occasion, Relaxing Spa Products, Designer Inspired Sunglasses, Flip Flops, Princess Dresses, Tutus, Dress-Up Accessories, Handbags, Jewelry, Hair Accessories, BabyLegs, Blankets, Throws, and much, much more.
They are offering a 10% discount for orders over $75.00 through the month of May. Use discount code Spring10.
Go check it out. Support those creative, stay-at-home mommies.



5 comments:
You are sooooo nice to advertise Trish's business on your blog. I really appreciate it!
Love you,
Kristi
You are sooooo nice to advertise Trish's business on your blog. I really appreciate it!
Love you,
Kristi
You are sooooo nice to advertise Trish's business on your blog. I really appreciate it!
Love you,
Kristi
Holy crap....I am sorry! I didn't think it was working. I guess me hitting enter a number of times really worked!!!! Sorry for all the copied comments!
you are so funny kristi! don't worry, that happens to everyone one time or another =)
Post a Comment