Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gearin' Up For Graduation

I can't believe the time is here. Kylan graduates this Sat. We can hardly wait. We are excited to visit the Ville and see all of our good friends. I can't tell you how many fond memories we have from our first two years of med school. We met so many amazing people and formed friendships that will last a lifetime. In our returning to the Ville, I thought I would post some pics. I'll try to keep up with the blogging while we are gone but I can't make any promises.We want Kylan to know how proud we are of him and this accomplishment, and I will be bragging and posting all about it soon =)

8 comments:

Kristi said...

What fun adventures you guys are having. I can't believe you have been gone 4 years. It is crazy how fast it goes by. Have a fantastic weekend and wish Kylan a happy graduation. We will look forward to celebrating his accomplishment in June. We love you guys....

Kristi

Laura said...

i wish i was coming. i cant wait to see pictures and hear all about it. i know my parents are sure excited about coming!!!! wohooo!! GREAT JOB KYLAN!!

Laci said...

Great Pictures! I love your Kville Clean-up pictures!

Jen said...

Ok, some of us are still stuck here in the 'ville!

Bex said...

Danette that is awesome! Your boy is so cute, how old is he? It is so fun to read about your life. Thanks for the comments on mine. Good luck!

Becky

valerie said...

Congrats to your family!!! I had a good laugh at some of the pictures of the kirksville clean up.

DeGooyer Family said...

Congratulations to you three!!

hayley said...

Oh boy, nice pictures!