Mother's Day is always fun. I love my home-made cards that Kylan and Keion make me. This year, Keion's was classic. The best part about is, he was not trying to be funny. I couldn't stop laughing when I read his card. He is way too honest! (I'm going to have him do something really hard and painful!)

You just gotta love this kid.

Happy Mother's day to my mom and mother in-law, as well as all you other women in my life, who really are super!
4 comments:
Keion is so dang cute. I know he is going to look so grown up when we see you guys this week, it kind of makes me sad. Also, it makes me sad that Luke won't even recognize you guys, especially since you guys helped us out so much with him. I will never forget how nice Kylan was to watch him every Sunday for TWO HOURS! You guys are the best:)
with kids there is always an "UNLESS". You are a great mom.
What a cute kid. You must be proud. =)
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
Post a Comment