Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Own American Idol

The David's have nothing on Keion!

Kylan and I are always amazed at the courage Keion has. He got up in front of his entire class and sang the National Anthem by himself, to make the choir group to go sing at a semi-pro baseball game. NEVER, would I do this, even if I could sing in the slightest, which I cannot.

Keion is such a great kid and I love that he will do the things he wants to, without fear from what his peers might think. If only he will stay like this!


4 comments:

Jan said...

I am so proud of you Keion. Trust me, I'd vote for you as many times as I possible could, (when) you are on American Idol!! I love you!

hayley said...

Way to go Keion! That's awesome:)

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

What a studmuffin!!!

Burrups said...

Wow! Way to go Keion. That is so awesome!!