Sunday, May 18, 2008

We're Back

He made it! Kylan is officially, Dr. Peterson.
The past few days have been a whirl wind, just like the past four years of med school. It was such a wonderful feeling to see Kylan walk across the stage and receive his diploma. There is nothing like having a goal for over 15 years and then finally accomplishing it. We are so proud of him for his hard work and success and know that he will be the best ENT ever!!
This is what happens when it is all said and done...you go crazy (holy smokes, look at my tongue)!
Be ready for an onslaught of posts. I have tons of pics to share and many adventures to tell from our trip.
Thank you mom, Quinn, and Kelli for making it out to graduation. You made the day even more special by being there.

9 comments:

Raquel said...

Danette.
I was so glad to have a "short" visit with you. Congrats to you from one Dr. wife to another! Doesn't it feel so good.

Laura said...

congrats again KYLAN! I am so proud of you!! What a great accomplishment. Wish I could have been there too, but am so glad my parents were able to make it. They had a BLAST!!!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Congrats Kylan! It seems like we are the ones who should be just returning from graduation at the ville. This year has gone so fast.

Ashley said...

Congratulations Kylan! And just as important, you look awesome Danette :) I bet it was so fun to go back and see everyone. I'm looking forward to that almost as much as the whole 'graduating' part.

Burrups said...

Congratulations!!

hayley said...

Holy cow look at your tongue!!! No wonder you are never tongue tied with nothing to say, haha:) just kidding, it was SO MUCH FUN to see you guys again. Luke is still talking about keion. In fact he saw an "african american" on tv, and said "hey, that looks like keion" We will miss you guys, and hopefully we can vacation together sometime:)

Judaloo said...

Way to go! I remember so well the feelings of that day. Its so awesome tosee them make it acorss the stage and know they have succeeded! You guys look great, too!

Kirsten said...

Congrats again, Kylan! And, congrats to Danette and Keion for making it through all of the stress along with you. Wish we could have been there, but VERY excited to see you in a few weeks!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! You have such a cute family. I love the crazy picture. It was fun to see you even if it was only for a minute. good luck with residencey and your move!