3 flights to Idaho...$825.00
15 hours spent travelling home...gruesome
Getting to see family and friends... PRICELESS!
We rolled into town around midnight last night after a LOOOONG day of traveling.
My brother dropped us off at the airport around 7:00am Mountain time and then we got home at midnight, Eastern time.
My eyes feel like sandbags this morning.
Keion is still sleeping and it is after 10:00, a rarity for him. I think it will take some time adjusting back. I'm not even sure if I'm being coherent! My brain feels cloudy and I can tell that I probably need to still be in bed too.
There is so much left to do on our house that I can't sleep.
I'll post pictures once we get our stuff hung on the walls and it starts to look half-way decent around here.
The electrician is here so I have to run. I'm sure I'll have drama to report on soon!
13 years ago



2 comments:
I am so sorry your travel back was so long. But, you made it safely, that's what matters! Payton cried again last night because she said she missed Keion. I told her she could call him today. So, we'll let the little guy sleep in and then we'll give him a call! Still missing you guys.......
I miss you all ready.Your blog is so cute. A couple days ago I cried my self to sleep.Im going to call you soon.You did such a good job on my hair. My mom was so jealous.This morning she was asking me how you did the part.I love you. love,payton
Post a Comment