We are so grateful for good friends who are willing to help us out. Warren was a mad fool at organizing the truck. He gives Justin Cutler a run for his money!!! Ben was the muscle man who could lift anything and everything and thankfully was there to help load the piano as well. These guys rocked.
This was one of the first times that Kylan and I didn't load and unload the truck by ourselves. This was a good thing because we usually want to kill each other by the time we are finished. Rachel also brought yummy sandwiches and chips for lunch. She is the best. We sure do miss you guys.


Here is Keion on his last day of school. He came home with his shirt covered with student signatures. He was able to skip out on the last four days of school and has been playing and going non-stop ever since.
Once the truck was loaded, Kylan took off the next morning leaving Keion and myself to fend for ourselves for another night in a house with absolutely nothing. Boring. If you have little kids, you would think peace and quiet would be a good thing. Well, I'm telling you that it will drive you nuts. I'd rather deal with noisy kids.Keion finished two books in less than two days. I guess that's not a bad thing.
The last night we were in town, our neighbor had a BBQ and invited us over. Keion decided he was going to ride a 4-wheeler on his own (I was home already doing a final cleaning) and landed it in the ditch that runs in the back yard. Ouch. He was not a happy camper but learned his lesson. It got worse than these pictures before it got better. The burn was the worst. And to think that he put shin guards over those the next day to play in his soccer game. Gross.
Here are a couple pics of the boys painting. The true color of the room is the color on the wall on the far right. Keion is painting above the fireplace white. That is also brown like the far right. You will see when I post pics once we are all done.
The last night we were in town, our neighbor had a BBQ and invited us over. Keion decided he was going to ride a 4-wheeler on his own (I was home already doing a final cleaning) and landed it in the ditch that runs in the back yard. Ouch. He was not a happy camper but learned his lesson. It got worse than these pictures before it got better. The burn was the worst. And to think that he put shin guards over those the next day to play in his soccer game. Gross.
Here are a couple pics of the boys painting. The true color of the room is the color on the wall on the far right. Keion is painting above the fireplace white. That is also brown like the far right. You will see when I post pics once we are all done.See that nasty turd color on the wall to the right of Kylan? That was the color we got at first and died when we put it on the wall. Fortunately Kylan's sister Kirsten helped us out and we got the color fixed. She has saved us big time in the painting department. Painting your house is way complicated. So many things to take into consideration. My only experience is a paint by number drawing I did when I was little. I wish they could make something like that for our home. A number on the wall and a paint can with that number to match. That would be awesome.
Keion also had a soccer game I need to post pictures of.
Life is looking up around here. Everyday is better. Tomorrow we are actually heading outside to take care of the lawn and do some exterior work before we leave. I've been such a hermit. It will be nice to get some fresh air. I think I'm delirious from the paint fumes.




4 comments:
You are way too busy girl! Have fun in Idaho! I'm sure you'll be crazy busy here, but if you have time give me a buzz:) My email is jldxango@hotmail.com Talk to you later.
Been there not to long ago.
I have solace knowing that all our other friends are moving and shaking it up like us.
OUCH! I am glad Keion is OK. Clearing the camera? ha, I don't even know what's going on with ours, TOO MANY pictures I don't even know where to begin! Good luck with the painting, I am sure it will look awesome!
Lulu made me go back so she could see Keion's burn. Ouch! I love the colors in your house. I like to live out all my owning a house dreams through others while still having the convenience of a landlord. It's great the boys are pitching in and helping. Cute family.
Post a Comment