It's my last day in Idaho (tears, sniffs). Kylan flew back home yesterday morning and had to start work today. I'm feeling for the guy, he is 2 hours behind schedule and is going to be dragging by the end of the day.
We have been staying in Boise for the past couple days, with my brother Robert and his family. It has been wonderful and we appreciate them taking us in and letting us visit. My sister in-law Kerri and her family were able to come over and visit with us one last time too. The kids had a great time playing together.
Last night we went to a birthday party for one of Robert's friends, Eddy Christensen. It was so fun to see him and his family. We had a great time gabbing with the girls and hanging out.
Today I will get to visit my girlfriend Mendi and see her new baby. That will be fun.
I'm anxious to get home and finish the house. It's so nice to come and visit family but it is also nice to finally get home and stop living out of a suitcase.
I think I'm most pumped about the Nalley chili and fry sauce that I'm bringing back with me!
My parents were wonderful to us while we were here. Thank you for all that you did for us and always do for us. The boys are going to be sad now that their food will not be made to order (my mom cooked whatever the guys requested, spoiled them rotten). We will miss all of you and hope that you come visit us soon =)
13 years ago



2 comments:
So fun to see pictures from your fun trip! I'm glad you guys have had so much fun but I know what you mean about how good it feels to get home. Again, it was so much fun to see you and can't wait to see y'all again. Travel safely!
You guys sure made the rounds and it looks like you had a blast. I haven't been to the farm for years so it was good to see it through your photos, same with Shoshone Falls. It was so great to see you guys, and thanks for squeezing one last night in with us. I can't wait to see your family photo. Happy painting and have fun putting your house together.
Post a Comment