There are so many wonderful spots to visit in Twin Falls, Idaho. I think Kylan under-appreciated some of the beauty because he was born and raised here. Being away for several years and living in flat country, we both have come to truly enjoy and look forward to our trips back west. There is nothing better than dry heat (humidity does a number on your hair) and mountains. Love it!
The other night we took a trip to the Shoshone Falls. It was unfortunate that the water wasn't very full and therefor the falls were weak. I still thought it was beautiful. I took a couple shots, especially for my friends back east, so you could all enjoy it with us.
5 comments:
I can't believe the small amount of water coming over the falls compared to what it can be. Still beautiful though. You guys are lucky, it would be nice to spend some time there now that I've been gone for so long. I guess that'll never happen. We'll just live vicariously through your photos!
Looks really beautiful!! I love the pictures of your grandma and what you wrote about her. So Sweet!!
What a beautiful place! I love the emotion you captured in your grandma's face.
I LOVE the pictures of your Grandma! How sweet and fun! She looks like the sweetest piece of dynamite ever! Those are priceless!
Looks like you really are missing me. Sheesh. ;)
What a FUN FUN trip!
Great pictures! What a beautiful place, I have never been to Twin Falls. You're right...I can't wait to get back West!!
Post a Comment