I'm at school again.
Yes, I do actually do work. I'm on my break right now so back off!!!
I just wanted to let you all know how smart our boy is and brag on him a little. Not like I don't do that enough already but I'm proud of him.
He originally got moved up to 6th grade high math after a couple weeks of school and his teacher just emailed me yesterday saying she would like to move him up to the 7th grade high math.
Wow. The only negative is that he has already had his schedule changed and we are going into our 7th week of school. The final decision hasn't been made as Kylan and I will have a say in what will happen. But either way, he is smart enough to do it.
Way to go Keion! I guess all of that frustrating math last year has paid off.
We are so proud of you.
13 years ago



9 comments:
Wow! He is so amazing!! Way to go Keion!!
Way to go! That is awesome! I am terrible at math but Madison is awesome at it. That I think is from John's side for sure! :)
That is seriously so awesome! What a smarty pants. That is so great and I bet he feels pretty good about it!!! I love it when kids really excell in something; and I just happen to think math is awesome! btw, that sucks about his allergies, that is no fun. Some of the big ones are scary and the minor ones are just a plain irritant, poor Keion.
What awesome news. Must have been the Saxon Math at RME!
What a stud! Keep up the good work Keion:)
Now we'll know who to call when Payton's math becomes to difficult for me and Bob! Great job, Keion. We are not surprised. You have always been such a little stud!
No wonder he bumped me out of Perudo last week...smarty pants!!
Ummm can I have him come help me with Kennedy's 3rd grade math. How is he at English...we need some help on that also.
Good for him!! Good luck with the decision.
Post a Comment