Tonight we had our church Halloween party. I didn't really plan very well for it and had to throw our costumes together last minute. I wanted Keion to wear his Umpa Lumpa costume one more time and he just wouldn't do it. Turkey.
I have yet to get this years costume ready. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to do Bob the Builder, I want him to be something more original and fun. Plus finding overalls and the shirt and everything is going to take more effort than I want to put forth. That's the brutal truth.
Here are some pics from the evening.
Keion made me do this pose. I'm not much of an actress and he didn't take the picture when I was in FULL pose. This is the in between stage. I don't look scary, but stupid.
Keion was being difficult before we left. He really didn't want to go. I forced him into this mullet and had him throw his crusty teeth in. Notice his tattoo? Ya, he loves his mom!
Isaac's skunk costume was the best. We were trying to get him to look at the camera...bad idea.He was not happy when his mom took his spoon.
I just love that little puff on top of his head.
How fun are these costumes?
Maren and I were both cats. Great minds think alike!!
Here are the kids going room to room collecting candy.
Talk about a family with a Halloween theme! Ashley makes the perfect Snow White, right? The two princesses in the back belong to them too. Nice outfits guys.
I can't wait to see all the Halloween pictures on the blogs in the next couple weeks. Do any of you have any great costume ideas?? I still need one for Keion. If he isn't going to be a Smurf, I don't know what he will be.On a side note..I came home from work today and found my house like this.




Do you notice anything strange about these pictures??
I'm missing my shutters on my house. I called a guy about coming and painting last week and he never got back to me. Instead he just showed up and took my shutters. How did he know where I live? Well, he actually did some interior work for us and was fantastic. I'll post some pictures tomorrow of the new look. The old color on the shutters was too much like the siding so we wanted to paint them and add some contrast. I hope they turn out ok, stay tuned...



9 comments:
you two look great!! where is KYLAN? he better have dressed up..
You look awesome!! I love the wig.
Loved the cat costume. Great eyelashes too. What a fun night!!
There were some really great costumes last night--especially your cat. And Isaac made the cutest skunk ever.
Cute pictures! Looks like a really fun night. I like that you had that party early instead of on Halloween night.
My friend and her husband dressed up as Fred and Wilma one time and their daughter was pebbles. Keion could dress up as bam bam though.
Looks like fun. Cute costumes! Very good job on getting your nose and whiskers applied properly. You don't want to make the foolish mistake I made on my cat costume. I'll get it right when I re-do it in a few years.
You guys look great. Keion is a crack up! I love the black door and shutters. It is amazing what a little contrast will do!
Danette, you made a pretty dang good cat. Keion, you won the overall best costume. I totally thought those were your real teeth for the longest time... ok, j/k
:) Your dentist would be seeing major $$$
Thanks for letting us share your T or T room. I hope you don't mind me using some of these pics on our site.
Always a pleasure to read your blog
Post a Comment