Can you believe it? I am at school right now and I'm posting!
Today is half-day and we only have 14 students in class. We usually have 58-63. Big difference.
It's Friday, are you all as happy about that as I am?
Holy vomit, I'm not even kidding when I write this. There is a student in my class who still picks his nose and eats it. No lie. I've already told Kylan about this.
Well guess what, he just did it again but it looked like he really got something on his finger this time. I'm dry heaving as I type.
Again, dry heaving.
Still, dry heaving.
I thought only little kids did this. I guess not.
I went shopping last night with my friend Sara. We scored some sweet deals. I'm going to take some pictures when I get home and show you what I got.
I was told by some students about a store here that was going out of business. We went and checked it out and found some sweet deals. Keion even got a cool American Eagle shirt. What a random store and to think that they carried name brand clothes. Funny.
Our weekend looks uneventful. Maybe we can brew something up on our own. I'm feeling about as ambitious to do that as my students are (they are not ambitious or they wouldn't be in my class).
Ok. I should get to work. With this few of kids I should really be able to push them to get some stuff done. Not a good day for me to feel so unmotivated.
Enjoy your Friday.
13 years ago



5 comments:
Holy vomit, Batman!
i cant wait to see your good deals. i love finding great deals!!!
& im so sorry you had to see him pick his nose. that is DISGUSTING!!! yuck..
you crack me up!
So, you mean to tell me Avery might still have this disgusting habit as a teen? NO! Say it isn't so!
Gross, I am dry heaving with you.
Post a Comment