As life has it, we are really just a bunch of boring individuals. I won't complain. Sometimes the stuff that is blog worthy equals drama, and I'm fine not having any of that.
My birthday was great. I got plenty of birthday wishes (thank you), money, dinner from the Higbee's (delicious), a birthday song sung by Keion and the two neighbor boys (they came in my room as I sat in bed doing my church lesson- I looked disgusting and we were all embarrassed except Keion, it was his bright idea!) and Kylan and his family went in on a 10 inch digital photo frame that I have been wanting.

These frames are so much fun. I love that I can display so many of the pictures that I want to without plastering every inch of my house with frames. I'm adding past Christmas photos to it now so that it has a theme.
Over all it was a great day.
Keion is still doing well in school. He is starting in-door soccer and is playing a little basketball. He is still trying to find a travel team to play on. Another league starts up in January so we will see. We sure do miss his old team. Snif Snif.
Kylan is still on his plastic surgery rotation and does his neurology rotation next.
Many of you are getting ready to find out where you are going for residency. Please share where you are going. I've been waiting to hear. Good luck with that process. It is such an exciting but painful time! Oh, how life will be better when you know.



6 comments:
I bet you are loving the digital frame with all the pics. you take. I loved mine too, but it went kaput on me. Is that even a word? Anyway, it sounds like life is good for you guys.....I am glad! Enjoy this special time of year! Loves ya....
I've been wondering if you got it and if you liked it. Glad you do and glad you had a fun birthday!
You guys are definitely not boring. I love reading your blog. Love the digital frame. I got one for Mother's day. I gave the kids a pretty big hint so they would tell Jim.
I'm glad you had a fun birthday. You couldn't have planned the snow day any more perfectly! By the way I agree there were some lame parts in Twilight I still thougth it was very entertaining. I have now seen it twice and it was even better the second time.
I'm glad you had a wonderful Birthday!! Your family is so sweet!! You're totally right about the residency match. Life will be so much better when it is OVER!! Can't wait!! I hate this waiting game!!
I want one of those frames too they are way cool! You have some great stories and I love to read your blog too.
Post a Comment