Typically we all get to sleep in and enjoy our Saturday mornings. This week, Keion had two soccer games and the first started at 7:00 a.m. Yes, that early in the morning. It was torture setting the alarm. I felt like my eyeballs were going to fall out and it was all I could do to drag myself out of bed.
We have have been running around like mad this past week trying to finish Christmas shopping and getting ready for our busy weekend.
I have tons of photos to share but they are a little out of order.
We had all of the ENT residents over and we had a blast. We didn't invite the director or the attendings because there is no way our house would be able to hold that many people. 13 was pushing it as is.
We were missing 3 spouses but all of the residents made it and it was great to meet everyone and put a face with the many stories that Kylan comes home and shares. Everyone Kylan works with are wonderful and he is blessed to be in such an awesome place.
We had more food than we could possibly eat.
A white elephant present exchange.
Rock Band!!!
And a visit (sorta) from Santa.
It was such a fun night.
Here is the onslaught of pictures...

Jess got the wonderful fat separator. I must admit that Kylan and I initially got that as a wedding gift. What a hit!

It was such a hit that it was taken and Jess had to pick again. What is so funny???


Check out these panties. Can you even call something this large panties? I don't think so.
Seth found many ways to use the undies. I think he secretly wanted them...badly!

Seth found many ways to use the undies. I think he secretly wanted them...badly!
The good ol' gum making kit.

Kylan and Keion are opening the mother of all white elephant gifts.



Kylan and Keion are opening the mother of all white elephant gifts.

A designer lamp shade! It was awesome.
A white elephant exchange wouldn't be complete without a set of tools in the mix.

Kylan snuck out through the garage and came and left some presents at the front door for the kids. He was jingling his bells and saying "HO HO HO" and then ran off. He had to do it twice because the kids didn't hear him the first time. I was dying laughing. Not so funny trying to explain it but if you were there you would have been crying tears too.


Keion was playing the part of being pumped Santa brought him a present too.




This is Ivy. Check out those bows. Her mom has mad skills when it comes to making these things. So impressive.
We began and ended the night with some fierce Rock Band. What a blast. I even sang some vocals, yes, it was horrible but I didn't get boo-ed off the stage, but almost!

Oh ya, besides having two soccer games. Keion also had basketball. It was the last day of the high school basketball camp. Keion's team went undefeated in the games. He starts up with a team in January.



I'm LOVIN' the indoor soccer facility. I was dreading the first game at 7:00 not only because it was so early but I thought I was going to freeze to death. Sometimes the indoor facilities are not that warm but this place was cozy. Thank goodness.


We started the day at 6:00 am and didn't end it until after midnight. We were all exhausted. All of us slept in today and Kylan is actually sick. I'm not sure what it is but it started coming on after church. Thankfully we were able to make it to another party we had with our friends.
A white elephant exchange wouldn't be complete without a set of tools in the mix.
Kylan snuck out through the garage and came and left some presents at the front door for the kids. He was jingling his bells and saying "HO HO HO" and then ran off. He had to do it twice because the kids didn't hear him the first time. I was dying laughing. Not so funny trying to explain it but if you were there you would have been crying tears too.


Keion was playing the part of being pumped Santa brought him a present too.



This is Ivy. Check out those bows. Her mom has mad skills when it comes to making these things. So impressive.
We began and ended the night with some fierce Rock Band. What a blast. I even sang some vocals, yes, it was horrible but I didn't get boo-ed off the stage, but almost!

Oh ya, besides having two soccer games. Keion also had basketball. It was the last day of the high school basketball camp. Keion's team went undefeated in the games. He starts up with a team in January.


I'm LOVIN' the indoor soccer facility. I was dreading the first game at 7:00 not only because it was so early but I thought I was going to freeze to death. Sometimes the indoor facilities are not that warm but this place was cozy. Thank goodness.Keion won both of his games and he even scored 2 goals and had 1 assist. Not too bad for not playing for a couple months.


We started the day at 6:00 am and didn't end it until after midnight. We were all exhausted. All of us slept in today and Kylan is actually sick. I'm not sure what it is but it started coming on after church. Thankfully we were able to make it to another party we had with our friends.I will post pictures soon. That too was a blast and I have some super fun pictures of the "progrum" we all participated in. Awesome. Check back, you don't want to miss it.
I'm off to bed. 12 more days until Christmas and only 5 more days of school, but who's counting. right?



4 comments:
Your party looked like so much fun! But, I must admit, these photos made me a little sad. We will miss you guys at Christmas! Yes, I am teary eyed. What is my problem? Only you would understand.....because you get that way too! I remember one year at the Thanksgiving table everyone was telling what they were thankful for. Most people were smiling and eating their candy corn. I was bawling and looked over at you. You were too, you saw me and we both started laughing hysterically!
P.S. I should send you a pic. of our Christmas tree. Ours look identical!
It looks like such a blast!! I bet you were exhausted. Good job Keion on your games. That awesome!
It sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend! I love the elephant gifts that was too funny!
What a long day, but they are worth it when they are that much fun,right!? Your pictures look great, I liket the black and white and the background is so much more fitting for this time of year than what we get in Boise. You guys look fantastic!
Post a Comment