This will be brief.
We are planning on watching the Super Bowl with a small group of friends.
I know for a fact that there is going to be super yummy food. I just want you all to be aware because I'm going to get some recipes and share them, soon (or relatively soon!).
I forgot that I just loaned out my camera to a friend who needed to take pictures of her kids so I will find a way to get some pics.
I don't do well cooking without some pics of the final products. I need to know what it should look like and how bad I messed it up!
Also, I am so happy today. The weather is sunny and 40 degrees. I feel like putting my swimsuit on it feels so warm, but I won't, I have MI. winter body...not good.
13 years ago



6 comments:
I agree, the weather feels like a heat wave came through! We went out to play outside for a while.
Also, about the Michigan body in a bathing suit...I totally agree. The kids had a school thing at the GAC and swimming was involved. All I have to say is thankgoodness Ryan was able to come and be the one in the pool with the kids. An out of shape white michigany is not a pretty thing!
I've been thinking about you and your seminary calling. I'm glad it is going well...and I'm positive the kids are getting tons out it! I wish I could be there for the laughs from Keion, sounds like built it entertainment all the time! I hope you had fun watching the Super Bowl...normally I don't really care but I watched some pre-game thing on some of the Cardinals - needless to say, it pulled at my heart strings and I was rooting for them, bummer! I'll be waiting for those recipes. :)
I'm in need of something new and yummy to cook. Let's see thos recipes girly!!! When you have time, of course! I'm sure you already know that I didn't watch a minute of the super bowl. Didn't even know who was playing! :0
I'm stoked for the recipes, and I also enjoyed that heat wave. But I think we're getting punished for it now, because now it feels like it's -400 degrees outside. X(
I miss my Cali winters.
Can't wait for the recipes! I hope seminary is going well!
I think your winter body is better than any of my summer bodies (or body). Ha. Yes, when it was 30 I nearly opened my windows. Lovely. But the -3 lately is killing me. At least there is SUN! Excited to see your yummo recipes!
Post a Comment