Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just A Few Reasons Why I Love My Job

We have a parent meeting every month, the students and parents both need it. For the month of November (yes, I am way behind on all my posts) we had a Thanksgiving dinner made by the students (all except the turkey). It didn't turn out that bad, shockingly!
These kids are amazing. They are what make my job worth it.
Photobucket
I was put in charge of carving the turkey, I've never done that before but whatever. Check the hair. I'm in desperate need of a touch up. I think I look like one of the kids below. Can you guess which one?
Photobucket
Here is a better or close up of the "skunk" strip! I hope you can guess right.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know this one is a little blurry but I love these girls. When they talk to me about all their problems and confide all their deepest darkest secrets, I'm glad I don't have a daughter. These girls will do just fine. Love em'!
Photobucket
Did you figure it out?

2 comments:

christine said...

I'm gonna guess it's the kid giving the thumbs up. If I'm right though, I disagree. Actually I think my hair might look like that, only a rust color. Not blonde.

Jen said...

What a perfect job for you! Merry Christmas. Miss you!