Guess who picked out this gift?
hmmm, I wonder! I finally had to tell both of them to put it up and look at it later.. but it is cool.
A fun game from Grandpa & Grandma McBride. The neighbor kids come over and play this all the time.

Super Mario Bro. game that I think Kylan and I like even more than Keion. It is just like the old school game but better!

What is this? Could it be?
What does this all mean?
Are you for real?
YYYYEEEEESSSSS!


I think he liked it.

While Keion thought this was the last gift to open, Santa had left another under the tree. Come back tomorrow and see! (even better than the ping pong table)



8 comments:
Wow, that ping pong table looks nice! I just remember ours being an odd color of green and chips in the wood... Maybe this is what it once looked like! I think Keion had an awesome Christmas and I really liked the sweater he bought you, super cute!
I think he might like it, huh? What a perfect gift. I am going to go look for Super Mario Brothers today. We bought all of the sport games, but need something a little different.
Looks like you did good Mrs. clause.
So does Keion wake you both up before the sun for Christmas, or are you able to sleep in? I am dreaming of a sleep in Christmas....
Is it a dog?
That's so funny! Love the pic. of him with his arms in the air! Man I wish we lived close. We could have some fun ping pong tourneys! Super fun, Keion!
Keion is going down!!! Better practice up.
how fun! loved all the reactions. wow! didn't realize kids would want cool electronics so young! better prepare for that.
Post a Comment